Cornerstone College of Healthcare and Business (CCHB) is a private career college registered in Ontario under the Private Career Colleges Act 2005.
Diploma Programs CCHB Offers:
- Full-time Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Part-time Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Physiotherapy Assistant and Occupational Therapy Assistant (PTA/OTA)
Workshops CCHB Offers with Certificate:
- Restorative Care and Rehabilitation
- Medication Administration
- Palliative Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Total Hip and Knee Replacement Rehabilitation
- Common Musculoskeletal Conditions i.e. Fracture, Rheumatism
- Falls Prevention
- First Aid/CPR
Call our Program Specialist for a Free Assessment at 416-398-2191
Cornerstone College of Healthcare and Business
364 Wilson Avenue, North York, Ontario M4A 1M2
Tel. 416.398.2191 Fax. 647.345.9365
485 Silvercreek Parkway North, Unit 14, Guelph ON N1H 7K5
Cornerstone College of Healthcare & Business Competency Membership and Professional Affiliations
Cornerstone College of Healthcare and Business provides quality education and aims to produce Competent and Competitive healthcare professionals who utilizes Dignity as the Central Value of healthcare practice.
Since its Amalgamation in 2009, Cornerstone College has produced over 600 Successful, Compassionate, and Competent PSWs and PTA/OTAs who are now working in variety of healthcare settings i.e. Long-term Care Facilities, Retirement Homes, Private Homes, Adult Daycare Centres, Private Healthcare Facilities, and others.